Thursday, September 10, 2009

My First Post

Hey everyone,

I wanted to go ahead and welcome you to my new blog. If it's a little rusty, it is because I am very new at this. The reasons behind this blog are because I have very strong opinions about College Football and I'm usually right. Just kidding, but I am very passionate about sports and I am getting very sick of the media bias in college sports today. As a result, I am going to use this blog to enlighten others about College Football with my own bias because every sports fanatic is crazy about his own opinion.

Throughout our time together, I am going to provide you with insight about Penn State's College Football season. This will include game highlights, breaking news, recruiting information, and how I feel about our team. So go ahead and start following this blog and let me know what you think. I look forward to all your feedback and hopefully we'll make it through this season undefeated.

WE ARE...........

No comments:

Post a Comment