Friday, November 6, 2009

UPSET ALERT

Teams that are on upset alert this week. I am not going to go too in depth this week, I'm just going to go ahead and post the games that I think are viable upsets this week. Feel free to comment at the end of the post on any of the teams I have put on upset watch, especially if you disagree, it'll be great to see what you all think. Ed Hanna, I'm going to go ahead and make the first pick in your favor, so enjoy it because this will be one of the few times I pick the Bayou Bengals.

First pick is going to be LSU over Alabama. The reasoning behind this pick is simple, LSU has big game experience this year, a defense that can match Alabama's offense, and the athleticism to not only match the Crimson Tide, but to eclipse the Tide's talent. The key to the game will be the runing backs for both squads, we all know about Ingram, but I'm going to go ahead and say the key to LSU's success will be in the hands of Charles Scott. Upset alert: LSU by 10

Other teams on upset alert.

Northwestern vs. Iowa.

NW by4

Wake Forest vs. Georgia Tech:

WF by 1

Cincinnati vs. UConn

UConn by 7

As for the rest of the weekend, enjoy college football and expect the unexpected. Let's hope for entertainment and fun that there are some huge upsets this weekend. I'm rooting for LSU, Vandy, UCF, Northwestern, UConn, Lousiana Tech, and San Diego State. Let's Go State!

We Are.....

No comments:

Post a Comment